Join Gothic Dropshipping Now
www.gothicdropshipping.co.uk is part of the ZXS Trading Group.
Joining Gothic Dropshipping, will be your first step in running your own online business. Either as a part time hobby business or a full time business.
You will not only gain access to our shop but also our forum with members only areas, which are full of tips and advice on how to ensure your business gets off to the best possible start.
We look forward to working with you.
So what do you get
Membership to Gothic Dropshipping
Up to 60% discount of RRP on items (occasional offers may go as far 70%) Never less than 25%
Access to the Members forums
Fast friendly business & ecommerce support
Free Hosting for e-
Unlimited earning potential!
Access to over £20,000 of stock which is real and in stock
All the above and everything else you’ve read on this site, for ONLY £29.99 per year! You could sell one of our more expensive items and cover you subscription for the year and still make some profit from the transaction.
Membership for one year will cost £29.99 this is a subscription service paid through Paypal and will be paid every 12 months unless you cancel.
One single payment of £89.97 will give you lifetime* membership to Gothic Dropshipping, no more yearly membership fees.
* See Terms & Conditions point 24 below
Now we’ve all heard those people that say you shouldn’t have to pay for a membership to a dropshipper, but there are so many reasons for it. Some of which we’ve listed below.
Without us charging a subscription anyone could use us! Nothing would be in place to stop YOUR potential customer from just buying the item direct from us.
There is a huge amount of admin involved in this business, the number of emails that require replies are almost a full time job on their own. For example we may recieve 1 email a week from a wholesale buyer re. their latest purchase of say £500, we may recieve 10 email from a dropship buyer purchasing 10 items seperately, so the workload increases.
It helps us to keep the prices you pay a little lower.
Payment processing fees –
Time and effort to pack –
After reading the terms and conditions below, please click the Subscribe button below to start making money! Yes I do mean scroll through all the text in the window below! (yes the boring legal bit)
By clicking either button below you are confirming you have read and agree with the Terms and conditions below.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following are our Terms and Conditions of Membership to Gothic Dropshipping.
Please Note: All References to “you” and “your” are to you as an individual. All References to “us”, “our” and “we” are to Gothic Dropshipping.
You the Customer are agreeing to the following Terms and Conditions before membership/purchase has commenced.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully as they govern the relationship between you (our customer), and us (the Dropshipper) and limit our liability to you. By accepting these terms and conditions you are forming a contract with us and agreeing to the terms and conditions that appear below.
1. You must be at least 18 years of age to subscribe to this site.
2. Upon payment of your annual subscription fee you shall be entitled to use our services as a Member. The services provided are described on the website www.gothicdropshipping.co.uk All subscription packages are non-
refundable. If you wish to cancel your subscription you must do so within 1 month of your annual renewal by written request to the address provided on our website and cancelling your recurring payment in paypal.
3. You acknowledge that you have provided us with accurate and complete subscription information and that it is your responsibility to update us of any changes to that information (including your email address) as quickly as possible. You shall not be entitled to use any of our services until we have received fully cleared funds for the subscription fee due from you.
4. Upon acceptance of your subscription you will then sign up for accounts on our shop and forum which we will then approve to give you full visibility. You are responsible for the security and safety of your usernames and passwords and shall be responsible for all use made of the services, including preventing any unauthorised use of your usernames and passwords.
5. If we believe that your user ID and password are being used by an unauthorised user or in a manner breaching these terms and conditions, we reserve the right to suspend your subscription until the matter is resolved to our satisfaction you should also make us aware as soon as possible if you believe anything similar is occurring.
6. Following your acceptance of these terms and conditions, you shall be entitled to use the services in accordance with this agreement, as amended from time to time. If at any point you do not agree with or accept the terms and conditions you must cease using the services immediately.
7. We encourage you to sell your items through your own website, party plans etc. We also offer dropshipping for Ebay stores but only on the condition items are sold with a buy it now button option offering the products for no less than 10% of our retail price and auction listings should start at no less than 20% off our retail price. Many eBay sellers are totally devaluing products by selling them at little more than cost price. In reality most of them just ruin the value of the product and pay more in eBay/paypal fees than they ever will make!
8. Your website and EBay stores must be selling goods which are complementary to our collection, for example, pornographic or ‘adult’ items are not acceptable. You are of course more than welcome to sell complimentary items from other suppliers or your own stock in the same outlet as our items.
9. We shall use all reasonable endeavours to remedy faults in the services and/or technical faults, of whatever nature, and/or downtime of the website with minimal disruption. However, we shall not be liable to you for any damages, costs, losses (including without limitation pure economic loss, loss of profit, loss of business, interruptions to business, depletion of goodwill or reputation, and/or loss of commission), claims or liabilities, whether direct, indirect or consequential, incurred by you due to any fault in the services, any technical fault of whatever nature, and any downtime of the website, howsoever caused including if caused by our negligence. Our collection is held in stock and we really endeavour to be the fastest despatching dropshipper. However, on occasion deliveries may be delayed or alternatively a line may be discontinued at the end of a season by the manufacturer with little or no warning to us. We shall endeavour to fulfil all orders in accordance with these terms and conditions. We do not accept any risk for any sales agreements you enter into with your customers, including, but not limited to those relating to fraudulent transactions. It is your responsibility to ensure proper payment is collected from your customer. Once dispatched to the address for delivery we will not recall any product regardless of whether you receive payment in full and clear funds. Therefore we recommend that you receive payment in full clear funds before ordering the product from us.
10. The services we provide to you are for sale of products to your customers for business, private, consumer and domestic purposes only
11. In the event that we cancel any order, for whatever reason, we shall refund the price paid by you to you directly, and shall have no further liability for any damages, costs, losses (including without limitation pure economic loss, loss of profit, loss of business, interruptions to business, depletion of goodwill or reputation, and/or loss of commission), claims or liabilities, whether direct, indirect or consequential, incurred by you.
12. No contact between your customer and us shall come into existence as a result of your use of the services and we shall have no obligation to any person other than the obligations we undertake to you in these terms and conditions.
13. Our contract with you is strictly trade to trade, we will accept returns of items if they have been damaged in transit, your customer or you should return the items to us, we will then either refund you or send a replacement. We can not refund for any damage that happens after the item has been delivered to the address supplied. Please note postage costs are non-
refundable. Any item returns for any reasons other than damage in transit are your responsibility, if you decide to accept a return because for example the customer didn’t like the item, the item is yours and not of our responsibility.
14. Orders are only accepted when placed online. We strictly do not accept orders by phone, email or fax. When you place the order you will be sent an email invoice. We do NOT send paper copies of these invoices.
17. You will indemnify us and keep us indemnified against any loss, including, but not limited to, damages, costs, losses (including without limitation pure economic loss, loss of profit, loss of business, interruptions to business, depletion of goodwill or reputation, and/or loss of commission), claims or liabilities, whether direct, indirect or consequential, howsoever caused to us as a result of any action by any of your customers.
18 if you need to contact us regarding an order you must specify the order number. It is very difficult and time consuming for us to provide information on the status of an order without this number.
19. In the event that we discover, or have reason to believe that you are not using the services in accordance with these terms and conditions, we reserve the right to suspend your subscription until the matter is resolved to our satisfaction.
20. We reserve the right to terminate the subscription with immediate effect. It is unlikely this will happen but we could terminate your subscription if you pay with credit cards that do not authorise on a regular basis or if you have more than our average number of packages reported missing.